OTTO JUNKER GmbH
Manufacturer of furnaces and equipment for the foundry and semi-finished product industries
Induction melting furnaces
The business unit induction melting furnaces constructs, produces and installs
- crucible melting furnaces (medium-frequency),
- channel-type melting-, holding- and casting furnaces,
- casting plants
for the metals iron, steel, copper, aluminium, magnesium, silicon and zinc.
Our customers are foundries all over the world, which supply the following markets:
- the general engineering
- the wind power industry and the solar power industry
- the automotive industry and
- the copper- and aluminium-semi-finished industry
The "thermoprocessing"business unit designs, manufactures and installs equipment for customers in the aluminium and copper industries,mainly for:
- Rolling mills (slab, plate, sheet, strip, foil manufacturers)
- Extrusion plants (billet, rod,tube, profile manufacturers)
- Casting shops
- Aluminium casthouses
In these industries the following OTTO JUNKER products are mainly used:
- Preheat and homogenizing furnaces - batch/continuous
- Annealing, heat treatment and ageing furnaces - batch/continuous
- Degreasing, annealing and pickling lines
- Hot diptinninglines
- Gas-fired melting and pouring furnaces for aluminium casthouses
High-grade steel foundry
OTTO JUNKER GmbH's high-grade steel foundry produces high-alloy sand castings from iron, nickel and cobalt-based materials - as cast, pre-machined or finished - with gross weights ranging from a few kilograms to a maximum of 10,000 kg.
Our cast high-grade steel products find their uses in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries, foodstuffs processing, environmental engineering, power generation, marine technology, semi-conductor production, research and development, and many other demanding applications.
Our high-grade steel foundry also offers toll machining services, particularly for the CNC vertical lathes.