Plants for tin - Hot-dip tinning lines
- Formation of an intermetallic phase between the tin and the copper-based strip without any additional reflow process
- Finish with preferred tin whisker mitigation practices according to iNEMI-Recommendations, 12-1-06
- Use of tin alloys is supported
- Low energy consumption
- Broad range of coating gauges
- Suitable also for coatings thicker than 3 – 4 µm
- Less porosity than with electrolytic tinning
- Entire equipment from one source
- Reflow furnaces for electrolytic tinning lines
OTTO JUNKER's Technology Center comprises a pilot-scale tin coating system for basic research activities. It can be used for process study and also to investigate fluid flow and thermal behaviour.
Where required we can adapt this equipment to your specific needs.